Monday, June 11, 2007

2 Week Wait

This is such a hard wait…  not much you can do, except follow doctor’s recommendations (which for me is VERY hard…)  I am really trying not to work-out this time around.  They say you can do moderate exercise, but I have wondered if my work-outs have impacted the implants in the past… 

 

Yesterday I went through some of the worst pain yet.  One of the progesterone/oil shots ended up getting somewhat “stuck” and left a big welt on my rear-end…  I mean a huge welt.  It left me with a “shelf” on my rear and it was SO painful.  I could barely sit down…  so I did ice/hot on it and tried to get the swelling down a bit.  L  Ouch…

 

I will get the blood test done on the 18th…  hard to get excited though (just trying to be realistic based on past results.)

No comments: