Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Here We Go Again...

Today is the day for the implant (OHSU went back and fourth on yesterday vs. today and finally settled on today.)  So, I am going in for an 11:30am implant; 3 embryos assisted hatching this time around…  I have been on the oil/progesterone shots for a few days now – man I hate those things!  L

 

Honestly, I have not thoughts one way or another.  It’s hard to imagine there being a different outcome than in the past; not sure if that is a good mental state to be in, or not?  I don’t want to be negative about it, but it’s also hard to get excited…  I think I have finally found a mental balance with everything.

 

Also, we our first adoption home study meeting last night… it went well.  I think we will have a minimum of three meetings, maybe more depending on the situation and comfort level with everyone.  Still not sure what country, but we found our more details on the process and country issues, etc…  It’s a good organization, so I feel good about that.

 

Will keep you posted…

No comments: