I realize I haven't been saying much of anything on this blog... sorry. I guess it has just been a long waiting game since my last post - and I have been trying to stay in the space of "reserved hope." I hit 9 weeks on Saturday, which still means I am in the danger-zone. My first miscarriage happened around 10-11 weeks, so I am still very concerned at this point.
I guess there really hasn't been any good or bad news - I am just waiting for my appointment this Wednesday. Joe is going to try to be there as well, though he had to use a sick day today (because he was truly sick!) So we will see how it all works out. I hope he can be there.
The Only Updates I Have (sorry!):
I am taking progesterone, baby aspirin and prenatal vitamins. I am really, really tired during the day. I crave FRUIT of any kind, but I can't stand the thought of vegetables (which is so odd because I love veggies!) I get nauseous quite a bit, but not to the point of getting outwardly sick (thank goodness!) My love of Starbucks has gone away (can you believe this?!) I now only have vanilla steamers... the thought of anything else makes me want to throw-up. :-)
I will post more on Wednesday, once we have some more meaningful data! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment