I sort of got the run-around from the facility that does the ultrasounds. They didn’t have the paperwork from my doctor (3 hours later.) But the scheduler said she would work me in anyway… then she asked how far along I was. And then she was very hesitant because she said the techs normally like to have minimum be 6-7 weeks (I should be around 5.1) So I then called back my OB/GYN’s assistant who said she would call them for me (I really like working with her – pleasant…)
I am now scheduled for an ultrasound to measure “size and viability” on the 23rd. SIGH. Seems like forever away… And it was around Day 42 (I am around 38 now) when I had bleeding before. L It’s going to be a long week.
1 comment:
that's one whole week! ugh. it's a long time, but a short time really. but, you and I are a lot alike. NOW!
c
Post a Comment