Monday, March 16, 2009

More Run Around

Good grief… now I was pushed to Columbia Women’s Health Clinic… I am just about in tears over this run around.

Dr. Greenberg didn’t feel right about taking me, as she doesn’t really deal with the issues once you are pregnant. So if I needed a DnC, etc… they don’t do those in her office. They felt bad, but also wanted me in the right care.

So, I called Columbia Women’s and went through the saga for the 4th time… They are going to see about getting me in to see an OB/GYN.

Dr. Greenberg’s nurse did share the more detailed lab results with me… she is the sac (I think) measure 11.9 and there was no heart beat an no fetal pole. I am trying to research what that all means, but it all sounded like it wasn’t good. I just don't feel like anyone wants to take me on and help me. I am so frustrated and overwhelmed right now.

No comments: