What is the most painful part of the "2 week wait" you ask?
Easy answer: the progesterone injections.
Being subjected to the nightly enjoyment of a stab in the "buttocks" with a 1.5" 22 gauge needle has got to be the icing on the cake... (and for those of you unfamiliar with the tender process of injection, just imagine sticking a large paper clip into your rear-end.) Imagine doing lunges the length of a gym (when you haven't done it in months)... that is how it feels afterward... for days.
...and I am actually PAYING good money for this treat???
And for some reason... these shots have been killing me this go round. I literally start shaking when Joe "oh so gently" pierces the needle into my behind. I just dread it.
Anyway... it's only been 2 days since the implant... seems like months.
Going to be a long one... 11 days to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment