Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why Bother Paying for Insurance?

I am going to be blunt and honest as I go along on this blog…  because this part of my life seems to hit walls in every direction.

Joe stopped to pickup my progesterone prescription and they told him AFTER insurance, it would cost us $400!  WHAT?  Are you kidding me?  I am double covered on insurance with both of our workplaces (with really good insurance.)  Something is not right in this world.

He is going to check to make sure they have the right insurance info… but if not – this is crazy.   I am being treated for medical reasons and they don’t cover this… really?!   I realize I am being overly-dramatic (hey... I can vent on occasion, right?) - it just seems like one battle after another in this area of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

over dramatic?
that's expensive! and if you hasve good insurance, it sucks! you weren't expecting that.
and, will that continue???
C