Tomorrow is the retrieval day... have to be there at 7am.
My estrogen levels just went through the roof this time around - yesterday it hit 4500, which everyone seems to be happy/positive about. They are a "bit" concerned about over-stimulation, but said they would monitor that. If things are too high, then they would freeze the eggs and work to implant next month.
I lied about never giving myself another shot, ever again... I had to do it last night, as the injection had to be administered at "exactly" 7:30pm. So, I had no choice as Joe was coaching. I tried to be brave, and just get it over with, but I am SO bad at self inflicting pain! I tried 3 times before the needle actually penetrated my skin (the first two times, it just bounced off.) MISERABLE.
BTW, acupuncture has been interesting… Last night I had a little bit of everything going on: Needles, burning mugwort, glass bottles (suction.) It would have been funny to see it all. :-) Not to mention smelling like the mix of a chain smoker and a campfire…
No comments:
Post a Comment